Wednesday, December 9, 2009

In the Queue Wednesday


Man, this close to the holidays I hate to put more items in my queue - it should be growing smaller, not larger! But I fell in love with this adorable "baby bubble" pattern and so I think I'm going to make one for my vet's baby daughter (~ 6 months old). I haven't gone fabric shopping yet - hopefully this weekend.


Oliver is due for his next set of shots in 2 weeks, so I'd like to have it done by then. I'm not sure if I'll make that date, but don't worry, I'll get to it! It's in the queue... ;)

4 comments:

Julie said...

That is SO adorable. And the baby's cute too. My sewing queue is like a bottomless pit...but it's so much fun to imagine the next project!

gwensews said...

Hey, better to have a large queue than none at all! That is a cute pattern. I'd like to see the front of it. Well,I guess I will one you make it up and post it!

Faye Lewis said...

You are so productive!

CarlaF-in Atlanta said...

That's cute pattern and cute baby :)

There's really no limit to sewing or knitting queues. They just are :)