Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Updated Fabric Tables with Larger Sizes

BConky mentioned that she wished I would include larger sizes in my tables. I do have data for patterns up to size 24 - I just hesitated to include those numbers because there were fewer patterns, so the averages are somewhat less stable. However, some data are probably better than none, so here are my tables (to date) with 2 larger sizes included:


JACKETS (original post)

PANTS (original post)


SKIRTS (original post)
If you haven't already done so, I recommend that you go to the original posts to read more about how I created these tables and see examples of patterns (in each category) requiring the minimum, maximum and average amounts of fabric.

Do you think these tables are useful? I have updated all of my tables with even more patterns and had them printed onto small, plastic cards - perfect for slipping into your purse and accompanying you on all of your fabric shopping trips! You can order a set of 5 sturdy cards (covering dresses, tops, jackets, pants and skirts) here for just $14.95 - both US and metric versions are available - or get the eBook version on your smart phone or tablet for just $7.00!  

You can learn more about them here:


3 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

Hey, how do I copy this?

Shannon said...

Very interesting info - thanks for doing this!

Nancy Winningham said...

Thanks for doing these tables. What a great idea. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to save these and put them on my phone!