Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In the Queue Wednesday

Another Christmas Gift Teaser...

Remember how I complained mentioned that I can't tell you my Christmas gift idea for my friends at work, because they read my blog and I want it to be a surprise?

Well, that is still true, but what I CAN do is show you the fabric and ribbons that they have selected. I asked each of them to pick out one bright, colorful, fun print and a ribbon to go with it.

Here is Susan's choice:

Here is Christine's choice:


And here is Natalie's choice:


Next week I'll show you Wendi's and Allison's choices, as well as my own. (I'm going to make one for myself first, to work out the kinks in the pattern.)

These have a real due date - Christmas would be nice, but the first day back in the office after New Year's Day will suffice. So, don't worry, I'll get to them soon! They are in the queue... ;)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Those are fun choices-- I'm looking forward to seeing what they end up as!

Joanne said...

The patterns are really pretty! I can't imagine what you'll be making ... Any hints?

Christine said...

Yeah! I second the motion for hints. :)

Anonymous said...

No, no, no, before Christmas is better :) We can't wait any longer to see what it will be!
-Natalie