Thursday, July 24, 2008

Talk Back Thursday


Thanks to Lisa Laree, Emily, Shannon, Summerset, Donna, Becky, Susan and Claire for "talking back" to my recent Friday confession. I talked about hand stitching and how I used to hate it, but have come to enjoy it, over time and with practice.
The general concensus was that nothing beats hand stitching for the control it gives you over your work, and most people actually reported enjoying it - at least, if they are in the right mood and under the right circumstances (like a good movie on tv).
There were a couple of exceptions noted:
Becky, unfortunately, has recurring carpal tunnel symptoms that make hand stitching for long periods of time difficult. I'm so sorry - that really sucks! :(
Claire has an "allergy" to hand-stitching in the guise of mending. I have to agree with that one - sewing is fun, mending is NOT! ;)
Thanks again to everyone who takes the time to comment on any of my posts - I love hearing from you!

1 comments:

SunnyQ said...

cool pic - is that italy?