Wednesday, July 30, 2008

In the Queue Wednesday

Another TENS Pouch
I have two friends who suffer from chronic back pain and sometimes wear a small TENS unit to help control the pain during the day. I have made several fabric pouches in assorted colors and prints for one friend, who often wears dresses and skirts without pockets.
My other friend usually stuffs her TENS unit in her pants pocket, and never really felt a strong need for a fabric carrying pouch ... until she saw this fabric!

She LOVES penguins (among other things, they are her sorority's mascot) and loves this cute design - but we both agreed that it's a bit much for an article of (adult) clothing. So, I'm going to use it to make her a fabric pouch for her TENS unit.

Here's a picture of one of the pouches I've already made for my other friend, so that you can see what they look like and how they "work".



Unfortunately, the 2 TENS units are not the exact same dimensions, so I'll have to modify my pattern a bit. But don't worry, I'll get to it. It's in my queue...

0 comments: