Wednesday, July 9, 2008

In the Queue Wednesday

Every summer my mother-in-law spends a week with us, and we swing by Joann's to pick out some fabric and patterns for me to make for her two great-granddaughters. This year, the older great-granddaughter accompanied her, and so she and I sewed her outfit together. It was a lot of fun!
Here is the outfit that I'll be making for the younger great-granddaughter (7 years old) after our company leaves. It's actually the same pattern that I used last year - it still fits her and she likes it.


I'll be making views C and D, as you can see.
And this is the fabric that my mother-in-law picked out - isn't it adorable?


I can't wait to get to this one! I'm not sure when, but, don't worry, I'll get to it. It's in the queue... ;)

1 comments:

Claire said...

Cute pattern and fabric. I'll be the older one had fun. Just think you're inspiring a new generation of sewer(s).