Thursday, July 3, 2008

Talk Back Thursday


Thanks to Lindsay, Vicki, Summerset and Claire for "talking back" to my confession last Friday! I confessed that I don't really iron clothes before wearing them, although I do iron religiously as I sew a garment.

Not surprisingly, everyone reported ironing as they sew. It really makes a difference in the quality of the final garment. Brand names mentioned were Rowenta, Conair and Laurastar (a new name to me).

As for ironing before dressing, the reports were a little more varied... Lindsay and Claire iron pretty regularly, Summerset has been ironing dress shirts for her husband every week for almost 15 years (I don't think that my husband really needs to know this, do you?), and Vicki (cleverly!) wears a lot of knits...

Thanks again everyone for chiming in! :)

So, each time I think that I'm running low on topics for my Friday Confessions, I make a doozy of a mistake - just wait until tomorrow, when I tell you about my most embarrassing purchase!

0 comments: