Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In the Queue Wednesday


It seems like it's been forever since I've been in my sewing room... :(

But, currently at the top of my queue is preparing for the new year of ESL classes - which begin the first week in September. So, there's no sewing for me until I finish getting ready for the first day of class. I need to prepare an assessment (to figure out my students' goals and current proficiency in English) and to have all my handouts ready - the syllabus, music CD & song lyrics, vocabulary flash cards, etc.

Yikes! When did life get so busy? I wonder if one of my cats would switch lives with me...? I think I could handle this amount of stress. ;)

Anyways, somehow, someway, it will all get done. It's in the queue.

1 comments:

gwensews said...

Wow. Your brain must be like a sponge! Best wishes for a great year!