Wednesday, August 17, 2011

In the Queue Wednesday


Believe it or not, I'm still plugging away on my "How Much Fabric?" Reference Card sets! Set #3 (for men's clothes) is at the card printers - within a week I should be assembling the sets onto the rings! They should be available at www.gwynhug.com by the end of August. Yay!

As for set #4 (newborns through size 6) - I've sent half of the tables and garment pictures (all baby clothes, toddler dresses, toddler pants & toddler tops) to my graphic artist and am just trying to dig up a few more patterns for the other 3 cards (toddler skirts, toddler jackets & toddler nightwear) before I send her those too. I'm hoping that this set will be available by the end of September...

That will only leave 1 set - Children's clothes - sizes 7 - 16. In the process of creating the toddler cards, I have already begun collecting and entering children's patterns too. So, I'm really, really, really trying to get these ready in time for Christmas.

I don't know exactly when I'll get these done, but don't worry - they are in my queue! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gwen - good for you! Patience and perseverance are huge factors to success at any project. Looking forward to the new release, my students will be glad to hear of the additions to the line.

CarlaF-in Atlanta said...

Yay Gwen :)