Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In the Queue Wednesday


I'm afraid I may have been a bit gloomy lately about my queue. I'm sorry about that. :(

I thought I'd work on being more positive... So, look what's waiting for me as soon as I have a few minutes! FOUR gift certificates to Joann's! They were all Christmas gifts from assorted friends and relatives. That's going to be a fun day to look forward to! :)

I don't know exactly when, but don't worry, I'll get to them! They are definitely in my queue! ;)

5 comments:

gwensews said...

I'll say! I would love someone to give me Jo's gift cards. All those patterns and fabric! Oh, have a good time and buy yourself some dreams!

CarlaF-in Atlanta said...

You know you can use those for the online store too. I ccould do some serious damage with those gift cards. Enjoy :)

meredithp said...

Yay! Plan it right and you can really pile up the goodies!

Lori said...

Those are great presents. I went to Joann's today, I came home with some knits and some linen.

Julia said...

That's always been one of my favorite gifts. I didn't get one this year, though. Have fun using them!!!!