Wednesday, January 13, 2010

In the Queue Wednesday



This is the second pattern that I ordered under last month's Club BMV special (buy 1, get 2 free) - Vogue 85544.

It's funny, at the time I thought I was picking out 3 different patterns, but when they arrived in the same envelope and I saw them side by side, they are actually quite similar. As with the last one, I was drawn to the v-neck and the full skirt.

I'd make the version with the sleeves for work. Still no fabric - just a couple of Joann's coupons burning a hole in my pocket...

Thanks for all the reassurance last week, regarding the nature of queues! I'm trying not to be discouraged, but even though I love most everything I'm doing these days, I hate how busy I am!

As for this dress? Someday... It's in my queue...

1 comments:

gwensews said...

The best thing about a queue? It doesn't go away! In fact, it multiplies. How good is that?