Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In the Queue Wednesday

As you know, I've made a couple of doll houses using the pattern from the One Yard Wonders book and I offered up 5 custom-made doll houses for the silent auction that raised money for my friend Susan's husband and son.  

I was hoping for some fun, creative assignments, and I think I've got them!  

I do have a request for one relatively standard doll house - with a request for vibrant colors and two Labrador retrievers.  This will be fun and I'm going to focus on getting all the sides to line up perfectly!  

I have two requests for barns, which I plan to populate with these Fisher Price farm animals:  
I'm thinking to do bright red barns with black roofs, white doors, yellow haystacks and fun signs painted on the sides, like they used to do before bill boards.  Remember those?  

I have a request for a mail box similar to this existing product - this project will be the most creative in terms of modifying the pattern.  I've got some ideas for making the mail box shape and having little boxes that can open and close and are big enough to fit a couple of Hershey's kisses.  ;)

Finally, the project that will be most creative in the decorating component, is the Super Hero "lair" for Batgirl and Superman!  It's going to be a blast to decorate that one!  




It may be a couple of weeks, as all of my spare time right now is going towards Ana's party next Sunday, but don't worry, I'll get to these!  They're in the queue...  :)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

These do sound like some fun projects and I am not worried because you always finish what's in your queue:)