Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In the Queue Wednesday


Sometimes I can't fit in any sewing because I am too busy with other things. But sometimes I find myself disinclined to sew because my sewing room is a mess. And I think I am in that situation now... (But you can judge for yourself - look at my "cutting table" - yikes!)

So, before I can get to ANYTHING else in my queue, job number one is to clean up my sewing room! I think I'll find my good scissors, my seam gauge and my sewing mojo! ;)

Don't worry, I'll get to it... It's in my queue! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That big, flat sewing table is just such a tempting place to dump stuff. I find I have the same problem. I have finally got my hubby to stop putting stuff there. I need to listen to myself. ;)

Lois K

Faye Lewis said...

I know, I know, I know. The same thing happens to me to the point that I can hardly get in there.

Dana said...

Ditto. Even when I don't need to cut out something, if that cutting table's a mess I just can't sew!

Alison said...

Maybe you'll find my white & blue Clover marking pencils. Let me know if you do! LOL

julia said...

I know how you feel. I try to tidy up at least a little between projects, but it doesn't always get done. It drives me crazy sometimes though.

meredithp said...

I think this is an occupational hazard with all horizontal spaces, in any room, but particularly in the sewing room. Happens to me ALL the time.