According to the originating blog, The Scholastic Scribe, the theme of this award is captured in the following quote:
"Diverting the internal traffic between the Writer as Angel of Light and the Writer as Hustler is the scribbling child in a grown-up body, wondering if anyone is listening."
~Herbert Gold, Elder Statesman of The Beat Generation~
As usual, there are conditions attached to the Award. In this case, the rules are a little bit more complex than usual:
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
With that being said, here are my nominations:
- Jeannine at SewPink
- Mamafitz at Whatever is on my mind today
- Caity of Caity Quilter
- Alison of sewing with cats
- Ed of Dear Dave
I hope that each of you will accept this award, but of course it is optional and just for fun! :)
The rules for this award seem to be the pretty standard set:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.
Here are my nominations:
- Christine of And Sew it Begins
- Sarah of In a Nutshell, Anachronism
- Amelia of Amelia Sews
- Luppylulu of Nibbles and Bytes
- Vicki of Hongkongshopper
- Katherine H of Bloom's Fabric Obsession
- Terri of Terri's Notebook